The Minimally-Invasive Body Magic of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a revolutionary new procedure for reduction of unwanted fat tissues, using a patented technique known as cryolipolysis. Using extremely cold temperatures, CoolSculpting destroys the layers of unwanted fat cells, leaving the surrounding healthy tissues and nerves totally unaffected. It is an effective, non-invasive, safe and FDA cleared fat freezing treatment, which delivers controlled cooling below the skin surface to freeze and eliminate the fat that resists all efforts through exercise and diet.
Areas which can be treated with CoolSculpting include, but not limited to:
- arms flanks (also known as love handles)
- upper back
- lower back
- double chin
- male breasts
- any area where you can “pinch an inch”
With CoolSculpting, you can finally get rid of that unwanted fat without having to undergo any downtime or surgery. Moreover, the results are natural, beautiful, proven, and lasting, and the transformations are jaw dropping, meaning you will feel and look great.
Ideal Candidates for CoolSculpting
Also known as non-surgical lipo, CoolSculpting is specially designed for women and men who have unwanted fat tissues which resist exercise and diet. The procedure is safe for any skin type and ethnicity. The ideal patients should be in relatively good health, hold reasonable expectations, and understand CoolSculpting process.
That said, it’s important to note that the CoolSculpting treatment isn’t for everyone. If you suffer from cryoglobulinemia and/or
paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, you should not have this procedure. In addition to that, you should know that CoolSculpting isn’t a
weight loss solution for those who are obese. However, it’s a safe, non surgical alternative to liposuction. Remember, as with any other medical procedure, you should talk to your doctor so as to determine if the CoolSculpting treatment is right for you.
The CoolSculpting Procedure
This breakthrough procedure was developed by Harvard University scientists, and more than 4 million treatments have been performed. The procedure is normally performed in a comfortable private room. The physician or provider will start by determining the areas that need to be addressed, and then a protective fleece will be applied. Afterwards, a Coolsculpting applicator will be placed on the affected fat areas;
two CoolSculpting paddles get placed on either side of your treatment location. Some patients report a little discomfort during this stage; the initial applications tends to feels like someone is pinching and tugging the fat, then followed by a bit of tingling and numbness in the area being treated.
Once the cooling pads are secure, the CoolSculpting process starts. With the help of an applicator and controlled cooling, the pads lower the
tissues to almost freezing temperatures. The low temperature has been clinically proven to target and kill fat cells, whilst leaving the surrounding muscle tissues and skin unharmed. Through this natural procedure, the stubborn fat cells in the targeted areas crystallize (ore freeze), die, release stores of fat, and then get removed by the body over time, like any other damaged or dead cells. During this process, you might experience a feeling of pressure and a pulling sensation. When the cooling stage/portion of treatment is finished, the area is immediately massaged for one or two minutes, and then you are done.
During the procedure, you can choose to read a book, check your email, surf the web, listen to music or even take a nap! Depending on your particular needs, the CoolSculpting treatment will be completed after about 1 hour.
Because there is no anesthesia given, no incisions made, and no stitches needed in order to heal, the recovery period is remarkably short. There’s actually no downtime at all. You can resume your normal activities immediately. That said, you should note that some patients may experience mild redness, tingling, minor bruising, numbness, swelling or discomfort in the treated area, but these usually resolves quickly.
The final results from the CoolSculpting procedure aren’t always immediately noticeable. You might start to see some changes after 3 weeks following the treatment, However, it may take between 2 and 4 months to fully appreciate the results of the CoolSculpting treatment. This is because it’ll take between 2 and 4 months for your body to reabsorb the excess fatty tissues. In order to maintain the results, patients are advised to eat a healthy, nutritious diet, and incorporate an exercise routine since healthy habits can help enhance the benefits of this incredible procedure.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
- Safe and effective; Backed by many years of research, and FDA cleared, CoolSculpting treatment is based on a scientific principle that the fat cells are more sensitive to extreme cold than the underlying cells. Triggering an all natural process that’s known as apoptosis, the CoolSculpting treatment eliminates the fat cells from your body without damaging the surrounding tissues or nerves.
- Treatment is comfortable; Most of the patient’s are actually surprised by just how much they enjoy the CoolSculpting procedure. You can actually read, listen to music, relax or even take a nap because the procedure is painless. In addition to that, the results look natural and are visible within 1 to 4
months. If you want more dramatic results, you can do repeat treatments.
- Zero downtime; CoolSculpting doesn’t have any downtime. You might experience a little numbness and mild soreness where the fat is getting treated, but this resolves pretty quickly. After the procedure, you can return to your regular activities like school or work.
- Non-Invasive: CoolSculpting is a great non-invasive alternative to the liposuction treatment, and it eliminates the unwanted fat for good without any risks associated with the surgical procedures.
- Personalized; The CoolSculpting treatment is usually performed in a medical office, and under supervision of a qualified and licensed physician. The physician talks to the patients and develops a customized treatment plan which is tailored to that particualr patient’s body.
- Versatile; As one of world’s leading fat reduction procedure,
CoolSculpting is the most versatile cosmetic treatment. It can target
nearly any body area of unwanted stubborn fat.
- Other Benefits
The treatment is painless and doesn’t require any anesthesia.
The procedure can be repeated as many times as necessary.
It’s the only non invasive fat reduction technology which targets and then freezes stubborn fat cells.
The results are long term because the treated fat cells are eliminated for good.
It is the ideal for treatment of love handles, muffin tops, inner thighs and outer thighs.
If you are concerned about problem fat areas on your body that refuse to respond to consistent diet and exercise but do not want to incur the expense or surgical processes of full liposuction, then check out CoolSculpting.